Question

Projected Report

• 11 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Does anyone know of a report or way to track parts where the projected number is close to 0 but not under 0 based on demand and POs?

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @dullsperger,

You can see this information in Inventory Part Availability Exception where you can see when the projected on hand will be Negative. You can filter this information based on the date in the Negative on Hand Date field and exception message ‘Negative Projected Onhand’ to see only those part which will have negative projected on hand in near future.

To generate the data in this screen first you need to run Generate Inventory part Availability Exceptions

Hope this helps!!

Regards,

Mithun K V

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

Thank you for the response! I am good with the part when it goes negative, but what I am trying to catch now, is when it is close to negative, but not quite there. I want to be able to check those items and try to move PO delivery date up earlier instead of waiting to see them when they go negative

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @dullsperger ,

As said earlier, you can filter out the dates in the negative on hand date for the next 2 weeks for example , then you see all the part where there project quantity will go negative in 2 week and then you can expedite the open supplies or create new supplies for these parts.

But if you want more specific details, then you can have a quick report for the same and you can specify your threshold limit to consider the part in the report ( eg: you can set limit as 20 and any  part having project less than 20 appear in your report)

regards,

Mithun K V