PO Line text, where to define?

• 13 January 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16
  • Hero (Customer)
  • 548 replies

Community,

I have a PO printed, and I can see below text. see screenshot highlighted. I can see they are from Supplier for Purchase Part window/Manufacturer tab, and also from Part window Info Text field.

I am wondering where in the system control whether or not to print the above info mentioned above. 

Thank you.

icon

Best answer by matt.watters 16 January 2023, 12:19

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi @ronhu 

check the document text:

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @ronhu 

I’m not super familiar with PO reports but I would guess its printed if that information exist so you can probably not turn it off without customizing the report/layout.

I checked a report layout for the report called Purchase Order and it have 2 sections about manufacturer and have these 2 condition controlling if it should be written or not.

For CHANGED_PUR_PART_MANUFACTURERS it is:

count(tns:CHANGED_PUR_PART_MANUFACTURERS/tns:CHANGED_PUR_PART_MANUFACTURER[string-length(tns:MANUFACTURER_PREF_PART) + string-length(tns:MANUF_PARTS) > 0])+count(tns:CHANGED_PUR_PART_MANUFACTURERS/tns:CHANGED_PUR_PART_MANUFACTURER[string-length(tns:PREF_MANUFAC_PREF_PART) + string-length(tns:PREF_MANUF_PARTS) > 0])> 0

And for PUR_PART_MANUFACTURERS it is:

count(tns:PUR_PART_MANUFACTURERS/tns:PUR_PART_MANUFACTURER[string-length(tns:MANUFACTURER_PREF_PART) + string-length(tns:MANUF_PARTS) > 0])+count(tns:PUR_PART_MANUFACTURERS/tns:PUR_PART_MANUFACTURER[string-length(tns:PREF_MANUFAC_PREF_PART) + string-length(tns:PREF_MANUF_PARTS) > 0])> 0

Userlevel 6
Badge +20

@ronhu This is controlled by the Print checkbox in the Manufacturers tab of the Supplier for Purchase Part page.

Print
If this checkbox is selected, it indicates that the manufacturer's part number and the manufacturer will be included in the purchase order reports.

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Yepp, @matt.watters is correct, noticed when I checked the server code that fetches the data that it is checking a print flag on some of the data; I guess its that print flag. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@Dario Zani 

@Link 

@matt.watters 

Thank you all. Now I can see where they configured in IFS.