Solved

Moving multiple lines to Transport task

• 28 September 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Right now if you select multiple parts and move to TT, it creates different TT for each part. We would like to have all selected lines under one TT.

We usually do not have our parts ‘Serialized’ but if there is a Serialized part maybe it can create a different TT for the serialize part and one TT for the non-serialized part.

Has anyone come up with a way of doing the above request?

icon

Best answer by Kanishka Dilana 28 September 2022, 20:26

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

@sandra.waud May I know from which IFS screen you start the business process highlighted above? In other words, you say you select multiple Parts, but I want to know what is the Navigator screen you are in when selecting these Parts?

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

From the Project Screen - Supply Tab and then Inventory Tab - select lines and RMB and go to Move with Transport Task - see attached screen shot

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

@sandra.waud You can get Different Parts included in a Single Transport Task with the Site level control shown below,

I tried this with our Latest Apps10 Reference environment and managed to get it working. Ideallly, it should work in APPS10 - UPD 14 also. Please try this and let us know the results.  

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

This is awesome - you have made my users very happy - only thing now is it is adding parts to existing transport tasks - is there any way to avoid that

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

Actually I switched to site defaults to From Location - Bin and To Location by - Bin and it seems to be working