Question

Inventory Account transaction Revaluated Booking

• 15 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

How can I book the following Inventory account transaction revaluated in the following condition in the picture.

Regards;
Yasuda

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +7

Hi @CheSusumY 

Can you please execute 'Transfer Inventory Transactions' job for relevant Site and the date. Check the Background Job status once you have executed this job/Schedule Task.

Regards,

Harsha

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi 

Thanks for your reply, but I don’t think so, because Inventory transaction has been transffed before revaluation event occued. In case, Inventory account transaction is generated by revaluation event occued, but I beleive that additional inventory accounting transaction can not be transfered after the invenrory tansaction transfer was launched at 1 time.

Please take a look the above picture again. you can find 1st 4 accounting transations has been transferred. but the last 2lines triggered with revaluation events is not transffered.

Booking 2lines is definitely a must.

Regards;

Yasuda

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

@CheSusumY 

In some cases,  revaluation might tiger in different accounting periods.

If the original transaction was created in period 1 and revaluation occured in Period 2, system will add cascade postings to same transaction, but for  period 2  .

It doesn't matter whether you have run Transfer Inventory Transactions' job for the period 1.

If you run same job again, system will transfer these accountings from completed->transferred state.

(This can be frequently seen for ARRIVAL transactions registered  for parts setup with Weighed Average invoice valuation /Transaction based invoice consideration)