Skip to main content

Hi All Guys,

Kindly assist us that how can do supplier id created as per according when created supplier in IFS 10.

The default number is managed here:

If you have some more intelligent numbering system in use for the current supplier ID, you can enter the number manually on creation of the new supplier - this is always an option, but one with no controls on what the user does.

Third option is to create a small program to select or construct the supplier ID in your format and then use that to enter in the Supplier ID field on the creation of a new record.

If you have some more intelligent numbering system in use for the current supplier ID, you can enter the number manually on creation of the new supplier - this is always an option, but one with no controls on what the user does.

Third option is to create a small program to select or construct the supplier ID in your format and then use that to enter in the Supplier ID field on the creation of a new record.

Thanks for your quick reply.

Could you show me some program which will be made such my kind generate supplier id.

Thanks for your quick reply.

Could you show me some program which will be made such my kind generate supplier id.

Sorry, no, I have no examples of this to show you.