Solved

History Log Filtering

Userlevel 1
Badge +2
Hi, how can we filter history records by part number?

icon

Best answer by Dilini Arandara 17 May 2022, 12:35

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Hi @hasret_akbiyik 

it isn’t possible to search by parts on this screen.

What you can do is to create a quick report - maybe based on an IAL.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

For now, we can query this way with the help of pl-sql.

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Do you need it for other users (non administrations)?

Then I recommend you to create a quick report based on an IAL. Because only administrations and IFSAPP user are able to see all history logs (even from the other users) in the view history_log.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

For now, only admin access is enough for us. If we do not have a chance to filter through the application, we can query over SQL as I mentioned in the previous comment. Thank you for your recommendation. If we need it in the future, we can use this way.

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @hasret_akbiyik Could you please clarify what you meant by “If we do not have a chance to filter through the application”. I suppose you could use a filter as below

And if you want to see history log for a selected part, you can select that part from the table simply as below either from overview window or from details window as well, and use the keyboard short cut  Ctrl+F9 , which would direct you to all the history logs of that part.

Hope this helps. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi @hasret_akbiyik Could you please clarify what you meant by “If we do not have a chance to filter through the application”. I suppose you could use a filter as below

And if you want to see history log for a selected part, you can select that part from the table simply as below either from overview window or from details window as well, and use the keyboard short cut  Ctrl+F9 , which would direct you to all the history logs of that part.

Hope this helps. 

The "ctrl+F9" solution is exactly what we need. Thank you very much :)