Solved

Field INTRASTAT_EXEMPT is mandatory for PO and requires a value

• 22 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

We applied 3 patches to our Apps 10 UPD 10 environments last weekend that should not have impacted creating Purchase Orders, but we are now receiving the error message ‘FIELD INTRASTAT EXEMPT IS MANDATORY AND REQUIRES A VALUE’  when we try to save a PO for several US Suppliers (so Intrastat Exempt should not even come in to play. )

Just to see if checking that checkbox would fix it, I tried but still received the error.  Tried with several other Suppliers/PO and about have received the message when trying to save the PO and half were allowed to save the PO successfully. I can not see any differences in the set up of the Suppliers  that worked and the suppliers for whom I received the error when saving a PO. 

Anyone else seeing this? 

Is this a bug? 

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Ravinatha Ariyarathna 25 October 2021, 16:12

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @KLAVALLEY , could you please check whether the Delivery Address has been checked in your Supplier record for those suppliers attached to POs that gave you the error? If it is not checked, can you please check it and try again?

Another customer had reported this problem to IFS and they have solved the issue by above method. Thanks.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Thank you, Ravinatha. That was the problem