Question

Default value for the 'Document Address' on customer order screen

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Dear experts,

When the customer order created through the inter-site flow default document address was not showing on the customer order screen. Appreciate it if anyone can help on this matter. 

Thanks in advance

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @XitThejaG, have you set up the default Document Address in the customer record properly? Does this happen to every internal CO for every internal customer? Thanks.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Also please check whether there is any value in the  C34 field (EAN Loc No for customer's document address) in the ORDERS message. Thanks.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @XitThejaG, have you set up the default Document Address in the customer record properly? Does this happen to every internal CO for every internal customer? Thanks.

@Ravinatha Ariyarathna , Yes. I have been set the default document on customer screen.

This is happening for every internal customer or every internal CO. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Also please check whether there is any value in the  C34 field (EAN Loc No for customer's document address) in the ORDERS message. Thanks.

From where can I check this? Appreciate it if you can send a screen picture.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @XitThejaG, please check the ORDERS message you sent to your internal Supplier in Search Connectivity Outbox Message window.

Search whether the Own Address ID of your customer’s Document Address is shown under C34 field in the message.

However I cannot be sure that this could be the exact reason for your issue. Therefore, it is better if you can Support case to us so we can have a closer look at this problem.

Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

Check that the document address is setup on the site that is connected to the internal customer.  For Intersite, if I recall correctly, it doesn’t pull the information from the customer record itself, but rather from the site record that it is now connected to.

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Dear experts,

Asper the further investigations, we found that document address of the inter-site customer order is not fetching automatically. We need to use List  of values instead of that. Could you kindly let me know your current practice on this regard?

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

HI @XitThejaG, as mentioned by ShawnBerk in above answer, could you please check the Document Address of the site connected with your internal customer? Do you have an address defined there? (Site > Sales and Procurement > General tab). Thanks.

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Hi @XitThejaG - did you find a way to fetch it automatically? Im having the same issue - its defined on the Site and is available via LOV but wont pull through automatically.

Thanks

James

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

FYI - managed to resolve this just now. Was due to the fact the Company & INT Customer addresses were not matching.