Question

Custom Field Visible on tbwCustomerOrderLine_Ext layout

• 6 March 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5
  • Do Gooder (Customer)
  • 11 replies

I have created a custom field on the bottom of the Customer Order view (tbwCustomerOrderLine_Ext). Although I can ‘see’ the field in Mandatory tab of the Object Properties it is not listed in the Layout tab. Because of this I have not been able to make it available to users. 

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +28

Maybe it is a typo, but you list tbwCustomerOrderLine_Ext, but show the mandatory view on what I expect is tbwCustomerOrder_Ext.  Just making sure you are apples and apples….

On the Layout tab, have you tried changing to a custom view for the profile or resetting the layout?

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi,

RMB on column header and Select Column Chooser.

May be your field is there as a hidden column.

If so make it appear in the Visible columns section and check the table window.

Cheers,

Thilini

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Thank very interesting. It is a available as a column in the order lines tab of the view. However, I am trying to create a field that is located in the bottom section of the view.. You can see the area of concern highlighted in the screen shot below.  I did try to add the same field in the header of the customer order screen however when I try to move it to the bottom of the view (highlighted), moving it stretches the order lines box and when the field does appear it is several inches from the bottom of the view. I could not get it to line up with the other fields. You can see just a small portion of the field as it seems to be disappearing behind the other fields when moving it back up toward the header. (2nd screen shot)