Question

Condition Code Pricing - MRP and Order Proposal

• 21 September 2021
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Dear community.

I have run MRP and Order Proposal and for all the requisitions that have been created the price is 0.00. This is because we have the price on the General Tab of the Supplier for Purchase Part set to 0 as we maintain condition code pricing, which is populated and correct. 

Is there something that needs to be set or anything to enable this or could this be a bug (Apps9, UPD15). 

If I type over the supplier number in the purchase requisition screen the price is retrieved so there is no issue with the logic on the Purchase Requisition just something with MRP/Order Proposal?

Any ideas?

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Dear @david.harmer, in IFS, MRP and Order Proposal do not consider the Condition Codes. In both jobs, all requisitions are created only for the Default Condition Code.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7

Hi @david.harmer ,

Adding to what Ravinatha mentioned, Order Proposal seems not considering price used by the condition codes. And this seems to be the same behavior in APPs 10 also.

As mentioned by you, when a Purchase Requisition is created manually, the price fetches from the condition codes, but order proposal does not fetch it from condition code which is the similar behavior that can be observed in APPs10. 

Thanks

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Thanks @Lakmini Weerakoon and @Ravinatha Ariyarathna 

I understand that the requisition would be created in the default condition code however I would expect that the pricing to be retrieved from the associated condition code in the Supplier for Purchase Part. 

This leaves a pretty big hole in MRP/Order Proposal generating requisitions for Condition code parts?

David.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @david.harmer, yes I can agree with you regarding the pricing. Your logic seems valid in fetching the price for PR, if the Supplier For Purchase Part is using Condition Code pricing.

Therefore, could you please send a case for this? I believe we will be able to report this to RnD and try to get a solution.

Thank you,

Ravinatha