Solved

Capabilities of Dynamic Attribute Default in Basic Data for Assortment Node

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi,

What all functions is it possible to use in the Default Value field in Dynamic Attribute Template (Basic Data for Assortment Node) screen? I am trying to use a decode function but receive an error. If I use NVL, it works so would like to understand what all values is it possible to provide for this field.

Thanks,

Harini

icon

Best answer by gopese 22 September 2020, 08:24

View original

3 replies

Badge +1

It’s possible to write many types of sql expressions, example:

retwho_assort_node_char_api.get_value('PS1',':assortment_id',':assortment_node_id')|| retwho_assort_node_char_api.get_value('PS2',':assortment_id',':assortment_node_id')|| retwho_assort_node_char_api.get_value('PS3',':assortment_id',':assortment_node_id')|| retwho_assort_node_char_api.get_value('PS4',':assortment_id',':assortment_node_id')

to_char(to_date(Retwho_Util_Api.Get_Week_Date('*', retwho_assort_node_char_api.get_value('WEEK_IN_STORE', ':assortment_id',':assortment_node_id'), 2, replace(retwho_assort_node_char_api.get_value('LIFE_CYCLE', ':assortment_id',':assortment_node_id'),',','.')*7, 0), 'YYYY-MM-DD'),'IYYYIW')

SELECT min(retwho_assortment_node_api.get_value(':assortment_id',':assortment_node_id', 'LIST_PRICE_SUPPLIER', vendor_no, ''))
INTO :result_
FROM retwho_assortment_supplier
WHERE assortment_id = ':assortment_id'
AND assortment_node_id = ':assortment_node_id'
AND rownum = 1

SELECT DECODE(retwho_assort_node_char_API.get_value('ACTIVE_SE', ':assortment_id', ':assortment_node_id'), 'Yes', 'Y', 'No', 'N', NULL) INTO   :result_ FROM dual

DECLARE
   def_value_ NUMBER;
BEGIN
   def_value_ := Part_Catalog_Invent_Attrib_API.Get_Storage_Weight_Requirement(Assortment_Node_API.Get_Part_No(':assortment_id', ':assortment_node_id'));
   IF def_value_ IS NULL THEN
      :result_ := 1;
   ELSE
      :result_ := def_value_ ;
   END IF;
END;

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi, in Apps 10, Upd. 6 I am able to find only 

“Defaults per Assortment Node” and not

“Basic Data for Assortment Node - Dynamic Attribute Default”.

Which verson are you working with?

Thank you for your feedback!

Regards Martina

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

@ALHAGMO I think this is a specific module that is in place. If you look at the path mentioned in the image that Harini provided, it shows Part Catalog > Retail Assortment.

My guess this is only becoming available when you have component retail or something similar.

Found this about the component: RETWHO which you can see as prefix to the api's being used.