Question

Apps9 Work Order Requisition pre-posting

• 18 July 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi,

We have started to use the service and maintenance section of the system to record internal work done on our manufacturing tools. However whilst investigating moving this to the production of our new tools I have noticed an issue. When you pre post the work order to what we have classed as the project code (code F) I can not add departments to any pre posting on requisitions header that I raise. I have to  go into every line on the requisition to add the department. Is this how the system is supposed to work? Or have I not set the permission up correctly to allow this?

Pre Posting Option in requisition header
Pre Posting Options on requisition line

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi Sholmes,

To enable the Pre-Posting, go to Posting Control window and define under relevant posting type M109 under relevant company of the WO site.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Yasanthi 

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi @sholmes,

I think @Yasanthi Gunawardena mentioned steps should resolve your issue. But the posting control should be M114 since you are referring the Requisition tab. However if you are referring the material tab even if you enable the preposing it will not work as Maintenance Material Requisition does not have pre posting functionality..

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Akila