Question

Report Menu on End User Portal

• 21 June 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +6

We have been creating some standard reports in Assyst Web using the report wizard as well as some dashboard reports too.

We would like to make those reports available to groups of users. In some cases, those users may only be contact users and in other cases they may also be assyst users as well.

I’ve looked through the WIKI and have verified our privilege groups for both end users and support staff have all the required entity privileges. 

Using the Assyst web report wizard I was able to create, share and publish a report. In Assyst Web I can now see that under my Subscriptions. 

However, I’m not able to enable the Reporting Menu item on our end user portal to make the report available there. 

(1). Has anyone setup the Net End User Portal to enable the reporting menu icon/item and if so what controls that?

(2). Has anyone figured out how to get published & scheduled reports to email users once run?

(3). When you publish your report to contact users, can I assume they see all the subscribed and unsubscribed reports they could select?

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

@manceltic

In response to point (1) it tells you what you need to set up here: https://wiki.axiossystems.com/assyst11-6Wiki/index.php/Reports_in_the_Self-Service_Portal

If that doesn’t resolve your issue then please raise a support call.

Point (2) here is the page discusses reports and emails: https://wiki.axiossystems.com/assyst11-6Wiki/index.php/Installation:How_the_assyst_Application_Interfaces_with_SMTP#How_an_assyst_Report_Server_sends_email 

if you have any further issues with this you should raise a support call.

To answer point (3) is yes. When you click on the reports in the Self-Service (assystNet) you get set of tiles for the reports you are subscribed to and an “Unsubscribed Reports” tile. Click on the “Unsubscribed Reports” tile to see the reports in that list.

Reports Section:

Unsubscribed Reports:

With Kind Regards,

Paul Cooper

Software Engineer/Reports Designer

Badge +6

Thank you Paul - this was very helpful.