Question

Progress Self-service Portal

• 24 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hello,

Does anyone know how far back the “Open in my Name” and the other choices go?  Does it hold a certain amount of days?  Is there a way or place to change that or search for that information?  I checked the wiki and also the System Parameters but couldn’t locate the time frame of held information.

I have a colleague requesting this information as they will be doing a presentation and wants to tell clients how far back users can see the progress.

Thanks in advance

3 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +12

Hello Christal,

Are you talking about an Event monitor in your own system or our IFS Self-Service Portal?

If this is in your assyst implementation, you can check the search criteria selected for the Event monitor
      Run the Query in assystWeb - [[You are the owner of the query or that assyst user is set as a custom alias on your assyst user record ]] 
       Click on the Query icon  

On the Main tab, you can check the Date logged or any other search criteria set up .
A star is displayed on the tab(s) where search criteria have been selected.

See our Wiki documentation : https://wiki.axiossystems.com/assyst11-6Wiki/index.php/Event_Search_Form

I hope this helps,

Kind Regards,
Caroline

Badge

Thanks for your answer Caroline, but I mean on the assystNET self-serve portal.  

Userlevel 3
Badge +12

Hi Christal,

Event monitors available in assystNET are created in assystWeb.

To check what are the search criteria set, you need to log into assystWeb.

Self-Service Mobile Portal - Searching for Events - assyst11-6Wiki (axiossystems.com)

Kind regards,
Caroline