Question

Event Monitor - Details - Date Format

• 1 September 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi Community. 

I’m trying to chase a legacy UI issue that I have open and am hoping you might be able to signpost me.

We have an element displaying the US style date format (MM/dd/yy) within the details pane of the event monitor page (pictured below). The seems to relate  exclusively to custom fields marked ‘Public’.

assystWeb details pane

Event monitor dates are displaying correctly….

assystWeb event monitor - date logged column

...as are date drop downs on forms…

assystWeb date dropdown field

We have…

• confirmed the browser location and language settings,
  • changed the client.date.displayformat and rest.client.date.displayformat labels to dd/MM/yy,
  • confirmed the user preferences ‘Time Zone’ is set to Europe/ London.

Any help you could provide would be appreciated, this is causing some confusion as here in the UK we use the format dd/MM/yy.

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +4

Check your browser language settings.  I had a staff member who was having this issue (but only in Edge) and the preferred language was US English.  UK English wasn’t installed.  We loaded the UK one, made it the first preference, and removed the US one.  We also cleared the browser cache.

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

Hi askey-s,

Yeah we checked those. We have checked the system parameters, labels, local machine config, browser config and finally user preferences. All dates in the system are displaying correctly except this very specific location.