Question

Error while opening a ticket on assystNET

• 10 May 2023
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi,

I’ve implemented a service offering with a simple form (without a process), while trying to submit the form on assystNET I receive the following generic error:

The strange thing is that from assystWEB I can open the request without any error.

I’ve already checked the permissions for the alias, eventual filters inside the form, the import profile, the CSG but everything seems fine.

Do you have any clue about this? 

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +12

I’ve seen these generic messages for a number of reasons so I cant tell you why you are seeing it. However, I tend to do the following to identify why I am seeing an error….

1. Try raising the same ticket via assystWeb. If it generates an error too then they are usually more detailed.
  2. Watch the server logs whilst trying to submit the form to see what errors are being generated.
Userlevel 1
Badge +2

hi Steve,

thanks for your reply. As mentioned I’ve tried to open the same ticket in assystWEB and it works, I get the error only in assystNET. At the moment I can’t access to server logs so that’s why I’ve asked here if someone else encountered the same type of issue.

Thanks

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

I’ve also seen these errors from various sources. I’d have a look at your event builders and default service values to ensure that everything generated by the event builder is up to date and valid. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

It seems that there are no issues with the event builder, so I really don’t understand why… I’ve opened an incident to IFS, let’s see if they can resolve this strange error.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

FYI, I found out it’s a bug: if you put inside the form an item multi-select lookup you can’t submit the ticket. I’m using the latest release 11.6.0