Solved

assystNet Portal/Offering Feedback

• 12 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi,

We are looking to introduce a new offering on the Service Catalogue for our assystNet users to use for when they want to provide us with feedback on the portal. So, for example, if there was something that they felt needed changing/correcting on a specific offering, then they could let us know.

But before I go down the route of creating a specific offering for this, I thought I would reach out to see if anyone else has a better idea? I’ve checked the wiki, and the only feedback option available seems to be in assystWeb. Ideally, there would be an out of the box solution for this?

icon

Best answer by jdavidyoung07 12 April 2023, 16:39

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

A feature that my organization uses is the “Service Catalog Reviews” (we are on assyst 11.2). It allows assystNet users to provide a rating out of 5 stars as well as a comment regarding a specific service in the catalog. 

There are a couple configurations to change in order to enable this for users but works pretty well for us.

Userlevel 3
Badge +10

Not sure which version you are on but this wiki page explains how it works: 

https://wiki.axiossystems.com/assyst11-4Wiki/index.php/Service_Catalog_Reviews#Service_Feedback