Solved

Work Task Clocking

• 11 March 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

In Apps 10, I have noticed that when you use mWo and Aurena to report time on a Work Assignment, IFS creates a Work Task Clocking, but if I use my work in IEE I get a Work Task Time Report.  Is there a way to turn off the clocking functionality and only use Work Task Time Reports?

icon

Best answer by anmise 11 March 2020, 20:11

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7

You can turn off automatic clocking on the site. There's a tick box in the first tab. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

You can turn off automatic clocking on the site. There's a tick box in the first tab. 

Thanks @anmise that check box was already off and IFS is still creating a Work Task Clocking

Userlevel 7

Thanks @anmise that check box was already off and IFS is still creating a Work Task Clocking

Are you reporting via Tech Portals in Aurena? I think you might have to turn it off using the workflow configuration.

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Thanks @anmise that check box was already off and IFS is still creating a Work Task Clocking

Are you reporting via Tech Portals in Aurena? I think you might have to turn it off using the workflow configuration.

Thanks @anmise . I had to create a default one first and then I turned the auto time off and that worked.  :) 

Badge +3

Is there a way to change the start and stop date and time or work task clockings?