Solved

The URI http://appserver:58080/fndext/clientgateway/ cannot be found. Error 404 - Not Found

• 4 October 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

I am getting above error when trying to login on app9. In the previous occurrence where I got the same error, I restored both APP and DB servers with an image backup. After restoring it worked for about 4 months and I am getting the error again.

icon

Best answer by Charith Epitawatta 5 October 2021, 01:18

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Do you want to access SOAP?

Userlevel 7
Badge +31

Hi @anuruddhabm,

A 404 error usually occurs when the relevant deployment in Middleware Server is not active.

Try to login to IFS Middleware Server Admin Console and from the “Deployments” tab, check whether all the deployments are active. Since you are getting the 404 error at login, it has to be the ifsapp deployment. You can start/stop deployments as well from this console. Try to start inactive deployments.

IFS MWS Console’s deployments view in IFSAPP9

If that doesn’t work, you can do the following.

• Login to the Application Server host machine and go to following folder in your IFS Home:

\\<IFS_HOME>\instance\<InstanceID>\ear\

• Delete the .ear and .war files in above directory. 
  • Run the installer.cmd and do a reconfiguration. During the reconfiguration, above .ear and .war files will be repackaged and redeployed to the Middleware Server.
  • Once the reconfiguration is finished, make sure all the servers are started and see whether you are able to login.

Hope this helps!

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @anuruddhabm,

A 404 error usually occurs when the relevant deployment in Middleware Server is not active.

Try to login to IFS Middleware Server Admin Console and from the “Deployments” tab, check whether all the deployments are active. Since you are getting the 404 error at login, it has to be the ifsapp deployment. You can start/stop deployments as well from this console. Try to start inactive deployments.

IFS MWS Console’s deployments view in IFSAPP9

If that doesn’t work, you can do the following.

• Login to the Application Server host machine and go to following folder in your IFS Home:

\\<IFS_HOME>\instance\<InstanceID>\ear\

• Delete the .ear and .war files in above directory. 
  • Run the installer.cmd and do a reconfiguration. During the reconfiguration, above .ear and .war files will be repackaged and redeployed to the Middleware Server.
  • Once the reconfiguration is finished, make sure all the servers are started and see whether you are able to login.

Hope this helps!

Hi Charith. Thanks for your suggestions. I have faced these types Of issues sometimes after applying UPDs internal environments, and following the above steps have helped alot in many instances to solve the issue.