Solved

Parameters required to show the same value numbers on all elements of the maintenance engineers portal

• 23 March 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi All!

An internal team (As an internal customer) creates fault reports on maintenance engineer portal screen. The workshop manager follows up the demands and all steps of execution by technicians. How to make both of them seeing the same values on the portal screen?

Thank to all your replies 

icon

Best answer by Nethmini Kosvinna 24 March 2023, 03:04

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +18

Hi @Andryis ,
In Maintenance Engineer Portal, Assigned, Ongoing and Completed tiles show assignments only  assigned to yourself. So it is not possible to monitor all work tasks assigned to others.

Please check resource monitoring Gantt where you can monitor resource allocation and the progress of the assigned tasks.

Thanks ,

Nethmini

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Great thank @Nethmini Kosvinna. It’s very instructive.

Now let’s say I’m one of the workshop manager (Resource group Work manager) and I (We) would like to receive first all assigned task from any requester (Any person belonging to the resource groupe Work manager). Then, each of us will execute himself tasks until completion.

How should I organize the resource group structure to provide to each person (belonging to RG work manager) the same screen view. Is that possible?

If not, any alternative solution is appreciated (Create a group of users, ets.)

Thank you