Question

Monitor Return to Vendors

• 22 May 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hello all! 

I have been banging my head trying to figure out the correct API to generate a query that will monitor all Returned for Rework QTY that have not been received back into our inventory. 

To give context, in Purchase Order Receipt, we add a QTY to inspect and then register inspection result. A RETWORK transaction is generated and the item is extracted out of the system. The PO line has been reopened and can be used as a receipt once the item returns. We would like to monitor which items have had a RETWORK but not returned yet. 

So far, I cannot find a screen that will monitor this. I think I might be able to create a script that will look at the QTY that have been returned under Purchase Order Receipt against the QTY subtracted against the QTY still needing to be delivered under the PO Line. I’m not sure if this is the best route to proceed though. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

I think I would stop looking for an API and create that script. For dashboard functionality this is great value. Maybe IFS can prepare a proper IAL or indeed an API for it, so anyone can prepare an element for lobby functions.

Steve