Question

Machine Learning of IFS Cloud 22R1

• 18 July 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge +2

I have read the document “News in IFS Automation 22R1” in which mentioned: in IFS cloud 22R1, the ML service images were separated from PSO. But when I logon IFS Cloud, the ML menu is only for integrate with PSO.   I’d like to know more how to set up and use the ML model in IFS Cloud without PSO. Are there any examples or exist models can be used directly?  I want to create predictive maintenance jobs through ML.

Thanks!

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Asset Predictions and Predictive Maintenance Jobs are going to be part of IFS Cloud 22R2 Release. So , for the time being, we don’t have any examples or existing models being available yet. Please wait for 22R2 Release.

Badge +2

Mayura Wasantha

Thank you for your reply.  Can you tell me when the 22R2 version will be released?

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Mayura Wasantha

Thank you for your reply.  Can you tell me when the 22R2 version will be released?

The General Availability of the Release would be in Mid October 22.

Badge +2

Thanks.

Badge +1

Are there now any examples?

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Yes, the anomaly detections capability as part of asset predictions has now been delivered in with 23R1 release. These anomalies can now be visualized and convert as work orders where necessary. I suggest reading through the 23R1 News Presentations for Asset Management for information.

@petya.skinner