Isolations/Permits in Cloud-Video or Work Instructions

• 10 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

Trying to convert an old APP9 work instruction to Cloud, and finding roadblocks along the way. This seems to be way more complicated than it should for such an important function. I’ve worked with other ERPs in the past which were way less complicated.

Has anyone been able to get the end-to-end process working in cloud. Or does anyone have related documentation or video? I understand R&D is changing this functionality...any idea when? 

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

It was my work instruction from Apps 9 Lamont was trying to use.  I went over it with him and couldn’t get them to work like they used to either.  We couldn’t even figure out why the dates just would act right.

Jerry

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

@Thommy and @Mayura Wasantha -  Hey guys...has anyone worked through these since translating it to HTML5?

Thanks,

Jerry

Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Trying to convert an old APP9 work instruction to Cloud, and finding roadblocks along the way. This seems to be way more complicated than it should for such an important function. I’ve worked with other ERPs in the past which were way less complicated.

Has anyone been able to get the end-to-end process working in cloud. Or does anyone have related documentation or video? I understand R&D is changing this functionality...any idea when? 

Hi, I doubt we have related documents or Videos done recently in Cloud, other than the Product Documentation. You are right RnD will revisit the area, yet not in next release. 

However, if you could more specific on the issues that you came across, we would be able to help you out.

Userlevel 2
Badge +5

@Mayura Wasantha , thank you for the response. I think it would be best if we (Jerry Browning and I) could have an online walk-through of the process in cloud with you. I see we're 11-12 hours behind your time zone, so perhaps very early or late in your work day. I’m willing to start my day early or end it late to accommodate your availability.