Question

Insufficient privileges - Report manual costs error in work task

• 9 February 2023
  • 0 replies

Badge +2

Hi,

Issue #1:

In 22R2 I have noticed 3 errors that could be related one to another. I’m trying to execute a work order in maintenance module (Maintenance > Work Management > Preparation and Planning > Prepare Work Order), with an specific work task template (IT100-PUL). When I start the execution of the work task, in the tab Report Manual Costs, if I try to report the line from the section “Report Manual Costs from Work Task Planning” by editing the existing line, I have the error “Insufficient privileges

I’ve checked my user privileges and seems they are all correct. In the console I got this:

Application - CMD(1): function({"name":"GetReportCurrentDate(TaskSeq=$[TaskSeq])","projection":"WorkTaskExecutionHandling","bound":false})

Application - CMD(1): > ReportTransactionDate := "2023-02-09T21:27:32Z"

Application - CMD(1): Done WorkTaskPlannedOtherCosts_ReportQuantity_validateCommand.

Application - POST: [object Object]

- Toast titles are deprectaed. Title will not be displayed.

- Insufficient privileges.

That issue is blocking me to finish of executing by workflow in the work task.

Issue #2:

Apart from that, I’ve noticed that being in the Maintenance module (Maintenance > Work Management > Preparation and Planning > Prepare Work Order), when I go from the Work Order to Execute Work Task, it goes from the Maintenance module to the Service module.

If I try to search the task in the Maintenance module, it doesn’t show any result:

Has this happened to anyone else?

0 replies

Be the first to reply!