Question

Replenishment Order Limits

• 26 January 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

We are using Alliance 15.2. We run replenishment orders for 40 warehouses sourced from main warehouse. Recently, the last 5 warehouses have not been getting replenished. The warehouses and suggested quantities are listed in the replenishment order under product list, but when we choose to ‘Create Orders’ it seems it hits a limit around warehouse #35 and orders are not created for the last few. Is there a limit on the number of warehouses  / products / orders in a replenishment order? If so, where could I view/change these? Or any other suggestions on why this has started happening?

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi Leann,

Usually when I see replenishments not being done, the first thing I look for are there any outstanding replenishments not completed yet or received (if ordered from a vendor).  The system validates current orders to vendor partners and other RPLO orders.

I do not believe there is a limit to how many warehouses can be replenished in a batch.

I would check if there are replenishment orders older than when you ran the current one that have not been completed.