Question

Not able to install Smart Client in our local machine.

• 21 February 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge +7

Hi Team,

I am getting below error when trying to install Smart Client in my local machine. Can you please advise?

APPLICATION SUMMARY
    * Installable application.
    * Trust url parameter is set.
ERROR SUMMARY
    Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
    * Activation of http://WFM-DEV/FSMServer/ClientDev/FSM6Dev.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
        + Exception occurred loading manifest from file FSM6Dev.exe: the manifest may not be valid or the file could not be opened. 
        + File FSM6Dev.exe is not a valid Portable Executable (PE) file.
        + PE file does not have enough data.

Regards,

AJAY

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi Ajay,

This Community group is for the Alliance line of products, not FSM which is what you are inquiring about.  Unfortunately, I don’t have a direct answer for you but presumably you have downloaded the client again as the message seems to indicate it is corrupted?

If there are pre-requisites please also check your documentation to confirm these are in place on your client system?

Otherwise, you are better served by posting this into another group specific to FSM.  Since I see you are a partner, this is probably the best group to post your question.

IFS Field Service Management (FSM) - Employees/Partners Only | IFS Community