Solved

minimize search criteria

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

In our v15.3 test we are able to minimize the search criteria using the red arrows.

In out production, this option has disappeared. How can we activate that “button”

icon

Best answer by Phil Seifert 1 June 2022, 14:19

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi Piet,

From your 2nd screenshot, it looks like you are zoomed in on the web page as I don’t see all the fields, etc. fully on the left so not sure if it is your screen shot or not.

Can you try doing ctrl-mouse wheel to zoom out on this page please?

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi Phil, the minimize functions only when you select a number of fields shown on more then 2 lines.

• If you have no more then 2 lines, you’re not able to linimize, the red arrows are not shown.
  • if you have more then 2 lines, the red arrows are shown and you can collaps to 1 line
Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Ok, nice you found the answer but now I am confused.  When you say no more than two lines, you mean having three or more search criteria rows, correct? 

In your screen shot, you have four rows of search criteria but also the screen shot does not show the left side of the screen (which is why I suggested the zoom) and I was thinking you had more than two rows of search criteria.

I thought this appeared after having more than four rows, not two rows?  At least that is how it appears on our environment for service orders.  Same for Customer Support which I just tried on our environment, reached the 5th line, it presented the option.  Perhaps the difference is the resolution.