Dispatch Console error - 404 not found when loading map

• 11 April 2023
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

We have come across the following error for several of our client and internal sites whereas the map for dispatch console cannot be loaded.  All be advised that we are now working closely with our R&D team to try a find a solution to this critical issue.  Thanks for your patience and please look out for updates on this thread and anything new from us going forward.

Error experienced on Dispatch Console

Lou Aguero

8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi 

Do you have an idea when a quick fix could be available ? we have some customers pushing this issue …. 

thanks for your feedback

RGds

Christophe

Badge +1

We are also having same issue. Awaiting the resolution.

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi Christophe,

While IFS is building installers for simpler deployments, for you we have sent the instructions how to resolve the issue as you manage your customers.

I just checked with the responsible resource handling this and he indicated it was already sent but there is also additional instructions to follow if it initially does not work.  He is sending those instructions to you as well.

I expect to hear more about installer availability later.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Phil Fix is working with the latest instruction to erase some files in the temps folder of users (we had for the same Customer users for which everything was ok and other not)

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Big shout out to @Luis Aguero for jumping on this and keeping us informed. Thanks for the instructions and laughs! Fix deployed on servers.

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Many thanks Sir.  To you and to my IFS Colleagues for stepping up to the plate today.  Could not have done it alone.

Userlevel 6
Badge +6

For Cloud customers, if the issue persists, you may need to do the following:

1. On any affected laptop or desktop, open Windows Explorer
  2. Browse to C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Temp
  3. Find any directories named similar to eo.webbrowser.cache…… and delete them
  4. In the Employee Portal, click Catalog -> Options -> Cache Memory: Clear -> Delete Browser Cache

If you cannot see the AppData folder shown in step 2 above, you will need to click the View tab in Windows Explorer and check Hidden Items and this will then become visible.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

May I suggest for step 2, try using  %UserProfile%\AppData\Local\Temp 😀