Solved

Dispatch Console

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

In Dispatch Console we would like to have all information displayed more efficinet:

• If an employee has more orders than can be displayed in 1 line, a + is displayed. Can the + be opend by default so all orders are immediatly displayed and you don’t have to click on the + ?
  • Can the whole line be highlighted when you select a line and not only the agent info ? in V10 the DC reated that wha and had alternating colours for each employee line which makes teh overview more comprehensive

Our dispatcher were used to work in v10 where those setting were default

icon

Best answer by Phil Seifert 24 June 2022, 16:02

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi Piet,

Unfortunately, neither one are possible to change in the Astea Browser view of the Dispatch Console as there are no options to expand by default or extend the highlight to the entire line.  These are custom requests to modify the UI in the Astea Browser.

I will further discuss with the development resources involved but right now, it is not possible.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hi Phil, thanks for insisting on development about ergonomic views. It is more difficult to see things that are hidden dan hide things you don’t want to see. 

In this case if all + are open by default, you see everything and you can hide if you want.

Just like in the lookup screens were fields are minimised by default and you cannot see fields that are filtered by default.

I’ll way for the feedback

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi Piet, 

I have rechecked your questions from R&D. 

The answer for both of your questions is unfortunately no. The first issue was requested by customers many times before but it was never developed. The second issue is related to ILOG. If I’m not wrong, it’s completely different from what was on V-10.

Kind Regards,

Eisha 

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi Piet,

Based on the response Eisha received from R&D, the display is not planned to be modified to auto-expand by default for the Astea Browser client.

The highlighting of the row is managed by an old technology which is not utilized with later versions of Alliance so also not implemented in the later v15