Question

cut off time in order registration

• 9 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Has anyone experience how to configure a cut off time in a coverage shedule ?

• Our Customer has a Coverage Shedule defined from 08:00 until 20:00. Which means that for SLA-calcullation based on the Service Level, the clock starts ticking within that Coverage Shedule at the moment of registration.
  • For logisitc reasons, we have agreed that for all tickets logged after 17:00, the clock for the SLA-calcullation.may start next day at 08:00.
  • But we still need to be able to handle the order the same day between 17:00 and 20:00. We already have to add activities and materials to initiate an overnight shipping. 

We are actually testing v15.3

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I’m not sure if there is a way to specify a specific time when “Next Day Service” starts.  Another customer requested something similar in an older version, and for them, we developed a custom solution through our services team.  We have “Charge Window” functionality, but I believe that only affects pricing and not the actual coverage.  Another alternative to a customization might be developing a process flow to push the ETA to the next day for orders within the cut-off timeframe.  I’d be interested to hear other ideas, or if functionality like this does already exist.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

In the service level template we cant’ use the “minutes before coverage end to start” field with the next day service function ?