Solved

Alliance V15.4 - Home page set up

• 29 June 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

In V14.5 we can add almost any module easily, to the home page and we use that to monitor things like when the status is a certain level for Service Orders or Quotations and so on.

I can move them around and re-size them and set if they show in one column or two or three.

In V15 the items I had already added to V14 were imported across into the Employee Portal but not to the Web Portal.  Also, in the Employee portal I cannot change how many columns they will show in. So my questions are:

1. Can we set up the home page in V15 web Portal, similar to what was in V14 employee portal?  I can see standard widgets only but have not found how to add modules.
  2. In V15 Employee Portal, how do we set how many columns to be used?
  3. Each time I log in, I notice that the modules set on the home page get smaller (less long) and I have to manually pull them down again (or change the number of columns) but if I forget to do that, they eventually just show a header and I cannot see the data any more. How can I get them to show again (in V14 I change the number of columns to resize them but cannot do that in V15)

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Phil Seifert 5 July 2022, 15:00

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi Chris,

I am looking into this further for you but the response I have from R&D is:

In the Web Employee Portal, we have Framework support to display modules. Customers can create their own views (grid modules) and will be able to add them to the Home page. We developed a few examples like My Approvals, My Tasks with QBEs and customers can develop similar modules.

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Thanks Phil,

Do you know if there are any documents regarding how to create these ourselves?

Thanks

Chris