Question

Warehouse Data Collection

• 2 March 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

HI,

I have a client that is interested in WaDaCO and has read through the IFS Online Documentation for the set up but is not having any luck.  I’m sorry if this is such a vague question, but are there any tips or tricks to using this functionality or does anyone have documentation other than the IFS Online?

Thank you,

Joanne

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi @jokasper ,

We are running IFS Application 10 Update 8 and we have implemented WaDaCo in our environment.  We have setup the Touch App Server and we use the IFS Aurena Scan It 10 application on Android barcode scanners.

We utilized the F1 documentation primarily but did have to utilize some consultant assistance to get over some humps.  We started simple with getting Find Inventory and Move Inventory functional then proceeded to more complex setups so we could pick and ship orders using WaDaCo.   We also use WaDaCo to receive product from shop orders and to receive incoming goods from vendors.

Which version of IFS are they trying to get WaDaCo up and running?    There are differences between versions.

Do they have the Touch App Server up and running?

This is one of the first steps to getting WaDaCo setup.  

Does you client have a particular area they are stuck?

We maybe able to answer more specific questions.

Regards,

William Klotz

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Thank you William….I will pass this info/questions onto our client.  I will follow up with you once I hear back from them.

Thanks so much for your response to  my VERY vague question. 

Joanne

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

@jokasper  - You should also check out IFS Academy for a course on this. 

Badge +1

Hi @jokasper. We're also running WaDaCo with good results. Can you do receipts for non inventory in IFS Aurena Scan It 10 (Android )? 

Thanks 

Agustin 

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @jokasper. We're also running WaDaCo with good results. Can you do receipts for non inventory in IFS Aurena Scan It 10 (Android )? 

Thanks 

Agustin 

@Agustin  Support for non inventory parts where added recently to Register Arrival process for the next IFS Cloud Release later this year.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi Jokasper,

I think this cloud online document will give you few more additional information.

https://dlk1ra16w1.corpnet.ifsworld.com/ifsdoc/documentation/en/