Solved

Wadaco - Sync issue

• 26 February 2020
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
  • Sidekick (Customer)
  • 6 replies

Hi,

I’m having an issue that released configurations don’t show up on mobile device directly. And when they show up it displays an older version of the configuration or a duplicated version of a existing configuration.

Have anyone had this issue?

Thanks,

Jonas

icon

Best answer by Dario Zani 27 February 2020, 10:47

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi Jonas,

Are you sure it is an older version where there visible changes like the order of the data items that were from the old version or was it more like for example the menu label title was the old title but when it was run it is actually the new version?

I do remember we had problems in older versions that if you had removed some configurations and then added new ones that used the same configuration id number that you could in some cases get the old (translated) menu label show on your new configuration. I think it looked ok in the configuration client but in the scanning client you would see the old menu label since it was fetched from translation table (but when you run it is the new configuration that is used) and that one had not been removed when the old configuration was removed. I haven’t seen that issue for several years now.

You can use the Translation RMB on the configuration header to see which old labels exist for the menu label and maybe remove the old one if that configuration have been replaced.

BR

Dario