Question

WADACO on Windows Mobile and Azure AD Identity Provider

• 19 May 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +3

IFS Apps 10 UPD11 with AzureAD configured as the main Identity Provider (SSO).

I understand that WADACO Client on Windows Mobile only supports Database Identity Provider.

Question:

Is it possible to have Aurena and IEE users logging in using Azure AD and at the same time WADACO  users running on Windows Mobile authenticating using Oracle (Database Identity Provider)?

Mateusz Klos
Partner and Senior Application Architect
Ahead ERP Consulting Inc.

mateusz.klos@aheaderp.com
+1 262 212 2601

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Hi @mateuszklos ,

To my knowledge if you set AzureAD as the main identity provider then Aurena, IEE and WADACO users would need to use AzureAD.  As you’ll read in the thread below if you wish to use Windows Mobile Clients you’ll most likely need to set your main identity provider to Database.  We chose to upgrade all our barcode scanners and made sure they were running Android which allowed us to use AzureAD for everything without issue.

You may wish to read this thread where its been discussed.

Regards,

William Klotz

Userlevel 2
Badge +3

IFS Apps 10 UPD11 with AzureAD configured as the main Identity Provider (SSO).

I understand that WADACO Client on Windows Mobile only supports Database Identity Provider.

Question:

Is it possible to have Aurena and IEE users logging in using Azure AD and at the same time WADACO  users running on Windows Mobile authenticating using Oracle (Database Identity Provider)?

Mateusz Klos
Partner and Senior Application Architect
Ahead ERP Consulting Inc.

mateusz.klos@aheaderp.com
+1 262 212 2601

Hi Mateusz,

If you enable the SSO authentication for IEE client, that means your native Applications also should use the same authentication method. Because their we having only a single place to enable the authentication from the Admin Console.

Refer the Attached screenshot,

Let me know if you need anything else about the SSO authentication.

Thanks,

Ashen.