Solved

Wadaco on offline mode

• 24 February 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi, for a new FRENCH PROJECT, Wadaco in on offline mode has been sold (in specific program)

Question ; among the former project, have you ever been face with this subject please ? how did you manage it please ?

Many Thanks for your help ?

Good day /Emmanuel

icon

Best answer by HoiAnushB 24 February 2021, 16:09

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Wadaco is an online only solution. It doesn’t have any offline capabilities as far as I am aware

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

In “Scan It for IFS Application 10” mobile app (Android/IOS), there is an option called “Try Me”.

There you have some predefined data or offline data that you can use to play with or to demonstrate.

As far as I’m aware this functionality is not available in IEE

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi Anushka, 

We will try it as soon as we will get our data base in Aurena.

Many thanks for your Help.

BR / Emmanuel

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @Emmanuel Ertaud 

It is my pleasure that I was able to help you in at least some way :relaxed:

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Actually what Anushka is talking about is the old mobile clients for Android/Windows mobile (not sure that try me was in windows mobile thou), I don’t think this was implemented in the new Aurena apps. So you don’t need to wait for Aurena to test it.

But note its just a hard coded client demo to simulate how the real scan it client works when it have an online connection, I really don’t see how you could code an entire offline client in that way.

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi Dario, 

Many thanks for your clarification. 

Do you know what workaround has already been implemented for that requirement please?

BR/ Emmanuel