Please share WADAO Architecure Diagram. 

Regards,

Kishore Nenwani

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi,

Not sure we have much of architecture diagrams anymore, we stopped using ROSE-diagrams 6-7 years ago.

We have some PowerPoint presentations of the basic structure, @Anna Hagström have you any public links to any PowerPoint describing the basic structure?

Are you looking into building or adapting existing processes? I would recommend check the template process file (\wadaco\template\wadaco\DataCaptProcessTemplate.plsql) or any of the existing process files (most of them starts with the name DataCap*.plsql, they exist in the different components where the functionality belongs so the code and installation script exists outside the wadaco component).

Basically wadaco is 99% server code and 1% client code (basic data and scanning clients), the main “structures” are DataCaptureSession, DataCaptureProcess and DataCaptureConfig and the sub tables/packages that belongs to them.

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hi,

Sorry it has taken me a while to remember where I saw something that might help you out. In the technical documentation if you search for “Aurena Native Apps” you will find an overview that describes how the apps work. Hope that will help you. Otherwise please get back to us for further clarification.

KRgds, Anna

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @envkishon 

I’m not sure if you can access this link and the video it links to, but this is excellent training video of wadaco and in the beginning it shows some slides of the internal structure that might be interesting.

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

@Dario Zani I cannot access the mentioned page you are linking. Could you provide this video please?

Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Same for me now, not sure if they removed that link recently, it worked 3 months ago, the only thing I could find now was similar presentation but for Cloud 21R1 version instead