WaDaCo: “All Warehouse Data Collection Licenses are in use” error

• 8 March 2021
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

I have come across with many support cases with this error. So, I thought to share few things that you can check and do to get resolve this issue.

1. Check if the users are granted with WADACO Mobile User permission set
  2. Make sure you have enough licenses in license manager.
  3. Check if there is any issue with the Extended Server affecting WaDaCo's license management.
  4. Check if special characters are used in username/password (Eg: råvaror). Not recommended to use non US-ASCII characters for usernames and passwords (https://wis.ifsworld.com/f1docs/apps9/foundation1/040_administration/210_security/010_users/010_user/default.htm)
  5. Go to Application monitoring console' > Search for 'PL/SQL Access Provider' > Check if it is RED (turned off). If so get resolved that.
  • "In APP10 version, it is a requirement that “DEFAULT” message queue “enabled” for the PLSQL Access Provider to work properly.
  1. Check if there are any active old WaDaCo sessions available. If so remove them. For that, you can use “Remove Data Capture Sessions” or “Park All Active Data Collection Sessions” database tasks. If there are many sessions stored in the table, you can clear them in database level.
  2. As the last option, Do a reconfiguration of the environment.
  3. If you are in APP8 track, there are few bug corrections to different causes of this issue.
  • BGP version 5.80.15.0 (Bug: 110817 in solution 206739) along with required dependencies (103328; 105482 and 107983).
  • Bug: 111922.

Hope this would help you guys.

Please add any missing things or new findings related to this.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi Anushka,

I have gotten this error due to a RAC instance problem, and that made sessions stack up to the number of licenses the customer purchased once it reached the amount error was thrown. We had to manually remove the park sessions but until we identified the root cause of the issue this was not solved. Also, you get this error when your middleware-related servers are malfunctioning, there was a situation where a reconfigure didn’t solve as the customer’s Application server got corrupted big time.

Hope this helps.