Question

WADACA - Register Arrival - How to set up the Register Arrival process for a non inventory purchased part

• 11 September 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +5

Hello,

Every time that I attempt to Register Arrival for a non-inventory purchased part from the scan gun using the Register Arrival process, it asks for the “Source Ref Type”.

When I choose the List option, there is no value that I can pick from. When i look at the Register Arrival screen from the IE client, it says that the Source Ref Type is a Purchase Order. The WADACO process isn’t pulling this value in automatically as it does for purchased inventory parts.  

Below is how I have the Register Arrival process set up. Does anyone know why this is happening? Is something not set up correctly in the Purchase Order or the WADACO configuration?

Thank you,
Matt 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Hello

are you picking the PO number from the list of values?  If not (you’re scanning it), make sure that it is in the LOV, i.e. that means it is a recognised PO by IFS.

Anyway: I would recommend you change your configuration - put Source Ref Type near the bottom.

Or: you can instead put a Fixed Value of Purchase Order (and tick Use Fixed Value).

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

This process and most processes in wadaco is not supporting non-inventory parts, it has been like that since the start.