Skip to main content
Question

SCANDIT for QR code scanning

• 23 July 2024
  • 7 replies

Hi,

Could someone help me how I can add the application id/ bundle id while generating a license key in Scandit. I am subscribed to 30 days of trail and not able to add the app id/bundle id while creating license .

I am using scan it app in mobile and was not able to scan GS1 QR code, so want to try using scandit SKD to see whether this solves the issue.

Regards,

Mithun K V

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

My issue with QR code scanning got resolved after changing the FNC1 separator from 29 to 93. Leaving this ticket open to get more information on the Scandit license 

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@EqeMithuV what app are you trying to scan with? from the tags it looks like you’re trying to scan with IFS Aurena Scan It 10, in which case you should use com.ifs.ifsaurenascanit10

Best regards,

Rukmal

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

@Rukmal Fernando , 

Thanks! The screenshot is from Scandit website where I am able to generate a  license but cant mention the application id/bundle id by default it is considering *. By the way I am trying scan with IFS could 23r1

Regards,

Mithun K V

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@EqeMithuV perhaps you’re generating a test license that isn’t bound to an application ID. Did you try completing it and testing with Scan It?

Beyond that, I’m afraid I don’t know specifics about how ScandIt’s site operates.

Best regards,

Rukmal 

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

@EqeMithuV I missed to say, for Scan It on IFS Cloud 23R1, the Application ID should be com.ifs.cloud.ScanIt

Best regards,

Rukmal

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

@Rukmal Fernando ,

Yes, I tried the test license and got the error.  As of now thinks are working fine when used with FNC1 separator 93 without Scandit SKD

Regards,

Mithun K V

Userlevel 5
Badge +11

For what it’s worth, I, too, ran into some troubles testing this a few months ago and I reached out to Scandit support.  They were helpful when I explained the situation and I was ultimately able to scan QR codes with the device’s camera.