Solved

Question to ease WaDaCo configuration

• 20 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hello,

in Aurena many pages visualize query results with related records visible in a collapsible subtable, like in my screen captures for Handling Units In Stock.

One page where the same would be very useful is Data Collection Configuration(screen capped as well):

1. currently the Feedback Items connected to a Data Item are visualized separately and located at the very bottom of the page, making it cumbersome to keep track which Data Items in general have Feedback Items.
  2. also if Show More is activated, the Feedback Item table spirals further away from view and there is no Show Less, so the user has to either refresh the browser or filter records.

Could these issues be fixed with introducing the collapsible subtable to Data Collection Configuration?

Maybe even add a column with a yes/no-field indicating if a Data Item has any Feedback Items?

icon

Best answer by Dario Zani 20 January 2023, 10:36

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi Mikko,

I do remember we did talk about it during the conversion from IEE to Aurena, but I don’t remember if we had any technical issues with adding it here or if we just wanted to have similar design as the IEE client had. I guess there could be some issue to add new feedback on a data item that have none, not sure if that is possible with this collapsible solution.

But it sounds like a good suggestion, that we maybe could investigate a bit more and see what could be done. Please add this to the Ideas section.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

sounds like a good suggestion, that we maybe could investigate a bit more and see what could be done. Please add this to the Ideas section.

Done: Suggestion to ease WaDaCo configuration | IFS Community