Solved

Pick Next PO Number without going back to Main menu in Register Arrival process

• 17 November 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi All,

I have configured the ‘Register arrival’ process, using subsequent value against  SOURCE_REF1. Now, it loops until all the parts registered in the Purchase order (PO) !. But the problem is, if I select List on the field ‘SOURCE_REF1’ (or scan), I do not see the next Purchase order. Therefore, I have to go back to main menu and call register arrival, in order to process the next PO. Is there a way I can pick the next PO, without going back to main menu. I was wondering if there is a way to overcome this by using ‘Subsequent Control data Item’ or ‘Subsequent Control feedback Item’, if yes does anybody know what values I should use ? or any other alternative option pls (without using loop option).

Thank you,

Roshan

icon

Best answer by Dario Zani 17 November 2022, 12:26

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi  @wrprabash ,

No I don't think you can use control items or any other configuration option to solve this, I think that you might have found a bug for IFS Cloud and Register Arrival process.

I just tested this in Apps10 and there it works (with the configuration settings below), when you have received all the quantity possibly to receive for your source you will be prompted to enter source_ref1 again and the LOV now shows all possible records that are left without having to go to the menu first.

I think this is a new bug for IFS Cloud most probably caused by now there are more source types supported and in IFS Cloud source_ref3 can be NULL for some sources and that cause a small issue in the LOV for source_ref1 for this scenario that didn’t exist for Apps10, from what I could see after a quick glance at the code for this process and the LOV for source_ref1.

I would recommend that you report this to IFS support as a bug and mentioning that it works for Apps10 but not for IFS Cloud.

Userlevel 3
Badge +8

Hi  @wrprabash ,

No I don't think you can use control items or any other configuration option to solve this, I think that you might have found a bug for IFS Cloud and Register Arrival process.

I just tested this in Apps10 and there it works (with the configuration settings below), when you have received all the quantity possibly to receive for your source you will be prompted to enter source_ref1 again and the LOV now shows all possible records that are left without having to go to the menu first.

I think this is a new bug for IFS Cloud most probably caused by now there are more source types supported and in IFS Cloud source_ref3 can be NULL for some sources and that cause a small issue in the LOV for source_ref1 for this scenario that didn’t exist for Apps10, from what I could see after a quick glance at the code for this process and the LOV for source_ref1.

I would recommend that you report this to IFS support as a bug and mentioning that it works for Apps10 but not for IFS Cloud.

@Dario Zani Thank you !. I will check internally how we can report this to IFS.