Manual Print Barcode Label from RF gun

• 20 January 2022
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +16
  • Hero (Customer)
  • 528 replies

Community,

wondering how to manual print barcode label from RF gun without running any process? I know there are couple process can print the label from the RF gun, but you have to run the process to make a command PRINT_INVENTORY_BARCODE_LABEL → YES.

just wondering how to send a command to print an inventory barcode label from RF gun without running any WADACO process.

Thank you.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi Ron,

I think have seen requests/questions about this before, but I’m not sure if they ended up in our wadaco backlog or not. It should be possible to create one or several smaller processes that are just for triggering a print of certain barcode report.

You could probably also do it as customization by copying a process that have that print functionality already and just remove items and code not needed for it and just keep the necessary items/code needed for it depending on if its inventory part barcode report the inventory stock items are needed or the barcode id , if its a handling unit content label it needs handling unit id item, if its a shipment handling unit label it needs both handling unit id and shipment id.

If you as customer have access to the Ideas section in this IFS Community page you could add requests for new print processes there or if the IFS Consultant/Partner you are working with have access to the Ideas section they could add a request.

Userlevel 7
Badge +16

@Dario Zani I will try your suggestion. Thank you.