Question

IFS10- Warehouse Data Collection- not shown for user in Aurena

• 26 October 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

I am implementing WADACO in APPs10 and using a Zebra scanner running android OS.

I have the configuration working for a new test user in IEE, but the Warehouse Data Collection page is not available when I login using Aurena, either from my windows PC or from the scanner.  The user ID I’m testing with has the permission set WADACO_MOBILE_USER.  I have also granted Warehouse Data Collection presentation object to WADACO_MOBILE_USER trying to resolve this.  Aurena does work on the scanner when using the app owner login.   

What am I missing?  

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Neither of those clients you show are the mobile app which WADACO_MOBILE_USER is used for. That is the enterprise explorer client and the regular Aurena client, while you get the app from google play store for android. 

Note that there is actually 2 different apps for apps10 on google play store, IFS Apps10 Scan It which is the old (and stable app) and the new IFS Aurena Scan It 10 which is the newer one based on the new Aurena mobile framework.

Badge +2

So, why does it work with the app owner login?    Seems like a permissions issue.  

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Yes it is a permission issue. But like I tried to say, WADACO_MOBILE_USER don’t give you grants for the 2 clients you showed, WADACO_MOBILE_USER only gives you grants for the different Scan It mobile apps you can use. The enterprise explorer client and the regular Aurena client uses other permissions that usually appowner have access to.