Skip to main content

Hi,

I have generated IFS barcodes for parts, when registering arrival. If I use a non-track part (not serial or lot track) with say quantity 100, I get 100 barcodes generated (screen shot attached), for the same part. I can understand why ifs have done this, but I wonder if there is a way to control this, like a system parameter or some other configuration, so that system generates one barcode for a part, ignoring quantity?. Because in my mapping, quantity referred to a length (how many meters in a part)

Anyone has any thoughts or some other experience (without customizations and only by using IFS generated barcodes)?

Thank you,

Roshan

Hi, 

I have a follow-up question to this issue pls. Does anybody know if there is a standard way we can use to clean-up already generated IFS barcodes?. 

Thank you,

Roshan

The number of labels depends on the Pack Size you enter when creating the barcode label report. So if you receive 100 pcs and create labels with Pack Size = 5, 20 labels would be generated. 

Thank you Bjorn, I am not yet into the full solution, but with this answer one step ahead!

The number of labels depends on the Pack Size you enter when creating the barcode label report. So if you receive 100 pcs and create labels with Pack Size = 5, 20 labels would be generated.