Question

IFS Aurena scan it 10 - reversed sort order

• 14 December 2021
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi

We were were close to implement IFS Aurena scan It 10 - Wadaco process. But the latest app version android 10.14.1362.0 seems to have reversed sorting order compared to previous versions. (We run version IFS 10.13).  In previous appversions (and still in Aurena and EE) the sort order have always been to show the latest scanned data on top of the list in the app. Now it is reversed and the user have to scroll to the bottom of the window to see if the latest scan was correct.  Is there a setting that we need to change? (I know about the sort order of feedback items in wadaco, but this is not the issue.). The processes work as expected in Aurena and EE-client but not in the lates appversion.  

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Same thing seems to happen in the Windows app also. I’m guessing all apps including iOS and Android have this issue, probably after Update13. It’s a bug so it should be reported as prio 3 bug to our support. Not sure if this is something related to changes recently to sort functionality in the List function in the Scanit app itself or if its an Aurena Native FW bug. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi @Fredrik Lundberg ,
We received the same concern from another customer as well and can you check whether this issue persist for both English and Swedish versions of the app?
According to the information we received from them, they get this issue only for the “Swedish” language. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

I’m not so sure about it only being an issue when its swedish language, I got same issue after switching to English as preferred language for apps and websites in Windows 10 settings. The order might not be always be reversed, sometimes the order seem to be random, so I would guess its random order that sometimes looks ok and sometimes looks reversed or random, seems like we have lost the built in sort order that would always show the latest session item in the top with the first item in the bottom..

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

Added the order by clause from view “Data_Capture_Session_Line_Grd”  

ORDER BY
   CASE WHEN Data_Capture_Process_API.Get_Sort_List_Descending_Db(Data_Capture_Session_API.Get_Capture_Process_Id(capture_session_id)) = 'TRUE' then LINE_NO end DESC,
   CASE WHEN Data_Capture_Process_API.Get_Sort_List_Descending_Db(Data_Capture_Session_API.Get_Capture_Process_Id(capture_session_id)) = 'FALSE' then LINE_NO end ASC;

To the view “Data_Capt_Session_Line_Client”

Then the presentation in the SCAN-IT 10 client seems to be non-random

Sad thing still the order is opposite to IEE client

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

I think this was fixed a year ago (this was an issue for update13-15 or something like that), Aurena app was using wrong view it should have used grid view but used client instead, this solved both the order issue and some translation issues as I remember.

Userlevel 3
Badge +7

We run update 14 so a good guess will be update 15 then :-)