Solved

How to disable a prompt in WaDaCo?

• 22 February 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +8
  • Sidekick (Customer)
  • 19 replies

I know how to do this, just forgot.  How do I disable a prompt in WaDaCo?  I want to eliminate Location No on the Report Picking function.  

icon

Best answer by Dario Zani 23 February 2022, 09:07

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

You don’t really disable them, but you can configure them so they are set automatically by the system so you don’t have to enter a value.

Easiest and safest way is to use the ‘Use Automatic Value’ column set to ‘Fixed’, but it depends on if there is code that will handle it for that data item and if there is enough information already to identify a unique location.

There is also the ‘Use Fixed Value’ option that will always set the value to what the ‘Fixed Value’ column is set to for that item.

For picking it depends on which Location No you are talking about is the regular/reserved Location No or is it the Ship Location No. The regular Location No should use the Use Automatic Value option since its used as filter for items that comes after it, while the Ship Location No could be set to NULL/empty if you are not using it by using the ‘Use Fixed Value’ option or if you use it you could use ‘Use Automatic Value’ also if shipment id and pick list no have been identified already.