Question

Document text on customer invoice but exclude one site

• 24 February 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi,

We have a case where we have document text added to select customers on the Order tab, who can be identified by their Form of Businesses - to print out on Invoices and Credit notes. This works very well. 

Now I have been told that it is not appropriate for the text to appear on orders from one site. Any ideas how to manage this. I have suggested adding “where applicable” to the text - but that is not liked.

Thanks,

Matthew

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi @Matthew ,

You can use a condition in the Layout to stop printing document text for that Particular Site.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Akila

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi, I’ve looked into that but it is only one document text type we don’t wish. Would we be able to limit per document text type (from document text administration) or would it stop all document text.

Thanks,

Matt

Userlevel 6
Badge +11

Hi @Matthew ,

It is possible to restrict from Document Administration if you are using Document Phrase functionality. However if this enabled, user will not be able to even use that specified Document phrase for restricted site.

Other option is to modify the RDF(if have access) to get the Document text type and introduce the condition using site and document text type in layout level.

Other option is to introduce a custom field in the windows you required to restrict the phrase. In the custom field use the Site and Document text type restriction and update the other Text phrases to the custom field as a single string. Then you can use this Custom field to print the Document text in layout.

Hope these suggestions will help.

Regards

Akila