Skip to main content

How can I set current month or current year when filtering IFS Lobby nagivation? Both below links do not work.

page/PurchaseDeliveryStatistics/List?filter=(REAL_DELIVERY_DATE eq '#THIS_YEAR#')

page/PurchaseDeliveryStatistics/List?filter=(REAL_DELIVERY_DATE eq '#THIS_MONTH#')

It looks like you're trying to compare a date value with a number value, which doesn't work. So either modify the left operator to give you the month portion of the date (and do the same for the year) or - better - something like

(REAL_DELIVERY_DATE ge '#START_OF_THIS_YEAR#') and (REAL_DELIVERY_DATE le '#END_OF_THIS_YEAR#')

Cannot test this myself at the moment but worth a try. Replace YEAR with MONTH if needed. 

Hi Alexander,

I tried like this, but got an error.

page/SupplierInvoicesAnalysis/List?filter=(REAL_DELIVERY_DATE ge '#START_OF_THIS_YEAR#') and (REAL_DELIVERY_DATE le '#END_OF_THIS_YEAR#')

I just recognized that I only looked at your filter and the substitution variable, so let’s take a step back. What are you trying to achieve? You want to filter records in a list on a transactional page? And should the filter be hardcoded? And from which lobby element are you navigating to the list?

It may be worth looking at https://docs.ifs.com/techdocs/24r1/040_tailoring/250_lobby_configurations/040_element_designer

Hi Alexander,

Actually, your suggestion above works. My bad, I pointed to the wrong page. :)

page/PurchaseDeliveryStatistics/List?filter=(REAL_DELIVERY_DATE ge '#START_OF_THIS_YEAR#') and (REAL_DELIVERY_DATE le '#END_OF_THIS_YEAR#')

If you don’t mind, how can I filter for yesterday date only? Same link navigation page (from Lobby)

page/PurchaseDeliveryStatistics/List?filter=(REAL_DELIVERY_DATE = PREVIOUS DATE ONLY)

Here is a list of substitution variables:

I would try

REAL_DELIVERY_DATE eq ‘#YESTERDAY#’ , if that doesn’t work try

(REAL_DELIVERY_DATE ge '#YESTERDAY#') and (REAL_DELIVERY_DATE lt '#TODAY#')

Works great. Thank you :)

@Alexander Heinze is there a page on aurena showing your screen shot please? 

I simply created a SQL-based lobby element with the statement

Select * from context_substitution_var