Skip to main content

In Cloud we have a handful of custom fields that are not publishing (but working in Previous versions like IEE and Aurena) 

I have attempted to recreate the Expression custom fields as Select statements. The select statements are returning data as expected in back end.

recreating the custom attribute as the select statement is allowing it to publish. But when I go to the screen with this customization, I am receiving the following error: 

Application - ?: (Server Error) maximum number of recursive SQL levels (50) exceeded Database error occurred. Contact administrator. undefined

Original expression code working in Aurena:                     lora1app.customer_group_api.get_description(lora1app.lmw_crm_api.GET_GROUP_ID_ (customer_id))

recreated as following select statement: 

select lora1app.Business_Opportunity_Cfv.CF$_LMW_PARENTCOMPANY from lora1app.Business_Opportunity_CFV where OPPORTUNITY_NO =:OPPORTUNITY_NO

Any Idea why I am receiving this error in cloud and not in database, aurena or IEE?

You must be having a loop that's running infinitely. This occurs normally when you try to nest the same call on the inside of the logic.

Definitely to do with the code you have written. Tweak it a bit and should do the trick.