Question

PR authorization rule not getting fetched

• 10 January 2024
  • 11 replies

Badge +1

PR authorization rules not getting fetched even after the PR auth rules are in released status. This issue started from new year. 

11 replies

Badge +3

Would you be able to share more details and how you set up the PR auth rule and routings please?

Badge +1

PR rules are based on Cost centers and routings are set in groups. The PR’s I checked didnt fetched authorization rules 

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

PR rules are based on Cost centers and routings are set in groups. The PR’s I checked didnt fetched authorization rules 

Hi,

could be a stretch, but based on this info I would check the Cost Center and it’s validity period?

Br,

Mikko

Badge +1

Cost Center is Valid till 2049 

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Cost Center is Valid till 2049 

And the PR’s in question were all manually created?

Br,

Mikko

Badge +1

Yes Manually creation we even tried to change the status in planned again and release but no luck 

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

@ISDE34FR please put a screenshot with your Requisitioners tab from the AUth Rule and an example of of a PR that’s been recently created and released.

Just to make sure that the requisitioners for whish the rule is applicable are also the ones that created the PR.

Badge +1

@Marcel.Ausan attached the PDF for your info please have alook

Badge +1

1. Kindly check on the Requisitioner id to the Authorization rule as well as the priority assigned to the authorization rule.
  2. If the same requisitioner is the one having the issue, then look into the authorization priority setup. Also look into the set amount (Max and Min amount) on the authorization rule.
  3. check the Routing Template tied to the authorization rule if the approval steps are already created and the assigned users are valid users on the system.

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi,

if the setup (authorizers and their groups, templates, rules) is exactly the same today as they were in 2023 and the cutoff happened just as the year changed, then it still sounds to me like a validity issue of some sort.

Br,

Mikko

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

@ISDE34FR the issue was quite easy to spot from what you have attached. It is indeed what I have suspected: the requisitioner that created the PR is not in the Requisitioners list of the Auth Rule.

In order for the rule to be triggered either check Apply Regardless of Requisitioners or manually add all the possible requisitioners for this rule in the Requisitioners tab.

I hope this helps. If this solves your issue, please mark it as solution.